Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze visible battery life indicator and more clock faces

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Ok, time to plead for an improvement to the horrible battery gauge on the Blaze's 'Today' screen. I've been wearing it for two years silently hoping that something this bad would eventually be noticed and improved upon but to no avail.  Not only is it ridiculously tiny, it is dimmed so as to be barely visible.

How about a visible battery life indicator Fitbit? This has been one of those things that I just don't understand how anyone looks at that and goes "Yep, that looks good! It's barely visible, let's put that in production."

Now, I know this is nitpicking and it's ability to measure steps and heart rate are more important, but it has to bother more people than just me. Yes, I know you can also see the battery gauge on your phone in the app, but that also is tiny, and quite frankly doesn't always match what it seems the watch itself is showing. I really like my Blaze and it's relatively long battery life and still hope that they continue to improve the firmware/interface.

PS: A couple of new watch faces would be appreciated as well.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

It's great to see you around @redstang.

I think your suggestions are great, I recommend taking a look at the New Battery Icon for Blaze - Percentage % and Blaze clock design-your-own requests and see what our team have plan for these ideas.

Catch you later. Smiley Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes