Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze wasn't syncing now won't reinstall

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My blazewasreading the wrong time and wouldn't sync.  I restarted, shutdown, reinstalled app, removed the device.  Nothing is working and now I can't add the device back on to the app.  It gives me a code and then it just says linking to device but never does.  Just keeps searching forever.  

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there @Samantha406. Great to see you in the Community Forums!

I'm sorry you're having problems with your tracker not working correctly 😕

What I can suggest would be to go into your bluetooth settings on your phone. There, look for your devices and you should see the Fitbit Blaze. Tap on it, tap on the option that says "Forget this device" and once you've done this, restart your Blaze again by pressing the left and lower right buttons for 10-12 seconds. This will make your tracker to reboot.

Then set up your tracker as a new device. For this, go to the Account section at the top right corner on the Fitbit app and select the option that says "Set up a new device". Follow the on-screen instructions and once you're done, your tracker should be syncing without a problem.

Hope this helps and let me know if you need more help! 🙂

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer

I was having the same exact problem.  Followed the instructions on this message and I am back in the game good to go!!!  Thanks. 

Best Answer

That's awesome @THaynes! Thank you so much for taking the time to follow the suggestions and I'm happy to hear you're back on track now! 😄

Anything else you may need, I'm here to help! Welcome to the Community Forums!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer