Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze went dead

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I synced my blaze last night and mid way through it went black. Now it won't turn on at all, even after charging all night. It's still dead now.

Best Answer
43 REPLIES 43

Yes I've already done that several times. It never comes on.

Moderator edit: personal info removed

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sorry to hear the bad news.  I just did what others shared with me.  I remember once when I had the original fit bit that the company stood by the warranty ( and it might even have been after the warranty expired). They sent me a replacement component.  I would contact them directly and explain your plight.  I don't know how long you have had yours but I do know that's a lot of money to pay for a device that lasts a short time.  I'll bet they will do what's right for you.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Blaze went dead out of the blue.  I did notice that it previously was not holding a charge for longer than a day. Now when I go to charge it does nothing but get really hot and not turn on even after doing a hard restart. What do I need to do to get a replacement Blaze.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just call Fitbit directly or use their online chat service. I was able to get a new band for my Blaze just by explaining the problem. They are really good at problem solving. Good luck!

Moderator edit: Removed personal information 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Keith,

Thank you for the info.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
Contact Fit Bit Service, they helped me out and eventually sent me a
replacement. I think explaining about it heating up should put them on
alert and make them want to resolve the problem before it becomes
newsworthy.
Best Answer

Hey guys, I hope you are doing fine.

I am glad to see here that some of you have already fixed this issue by following a troubleshoot provided or by receiving replacements.

@ShondaPS@RedFive and @Hotmama757 I've gone ahead and escalated your cases to our Support Team, for them to take a deeper look at this, please keep an eye on your inbox for further instructions.

Catch you later. Smiley Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Don't worry, I have binned the fitbit now and moved on to Gear 3. better all
round

Moderator edit: format 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello my blaze went dead.  Fully charged.  Sucks

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello this worked for me as well,,,, thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Blaze suddenly had a scrambled screen, then after a few minutes went blank. Reset process has no affect. Tried charging too, nothing works.  There is a faint backlight that comes on occasionally, then goes off after a couple seconds.  Please help!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I would talk to a Fitbit rep. I had a lot of luck when I used the chat line. You get an immediate response. Good luck!

Keith Hole

Moderator edit: Removed personal information for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hold left and bottom right button at same time until it powers up...mine
took over 2 minutes
Best Answer
0 Votes
When I had the problem and tried everythng and nothing worked I contacted
customer service directly and based on how long you have had the Blaze I
found them really receptive to helping me figure this out. When all else
failed they sent e a new device. Tell the truth and ask for help. Good luck
Best Answer
0 Votes

This worked for me! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same problem. Fitbit useless. 😠

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Alejandra,

My Fitbit Blaze was bought in USA in Dec-2016. I've been using it since then here in New Delhi, India. Since past 2 days, my Fitbit watch is not responding. If I plug it in Charger, it shows Battery 100% charged. But when I remove it from the Charger and wear it, the Blaze Turns-Off on its own. It is not Restarting after I press Left and Lower Right buttons simultaneously. Looks like the battery of the Watch is dead.

Could you please suggest me how to get the Battery of my Fitbit Blaze replaced in India. Please suggest me a Fitbit Service Center in New Delhi, where I can go and get the battery replaced at a charge.

Thanking you in anticipation.

Regards,

Moderator edit: personal info removed

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had the same issue with my fitbit which unfortunately was five months outside of warranty - now the unit just gets hot and nothing shows on the display - all customer service did was offer me a $40 discount for a new unit - I spend over $200 - so very dissatisfied with the way my issue was handled as fitbit does not offer repair services - 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Worked for me. But took about 10-12 secs. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine went dead too. Tried all troubleshooting steps suggested 

Blaze has always had issues with starting ON. 

is Fitbit retiring blaze? 

Best Answer
0 Votes