Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze will not charge

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a Blaze I bought back in May. It has worked fine until yesterday. I put it in the charger overnight but it didn't charge. All the contacts are good and clean and I have since tried several outlets and computers to try and charge. It just will not charge. Hoping someone here can help.

Best Answer
0 Votes
35 REPLIES 35

I bought Fitbit Blaze last year, because my previous experience with Fitbit Charge HR was good so I decided upgrade my device. Everything was working fine until Thursday, when I forgot my charger at home so I was not able charge my Fitbit before, than battery was completely died and I was not able turn it on anymore (including start boot fitbit logo animation). When I reached home I connected Blaze to charging dock station, but unfortunately after placed my Fitbit on the charger battery icon not come up. I left Fitbit in charger for a couple hours and it's just got hot, but nothing is showing on screen.

Fitbit Versa 2
Note 10 Aura White | Galaxy Watch 3 Silver | Buds+ White
Best Answer
0 Votes

If it's totally dead, you may have to charge it for 24 hours.  This happened to my husband.  When we bought his, it would not get out of the fitbit.com/setup screen.  We plugged it into the wall with my iPhone adapter and let it sit for 24 hours.  Then it was good to go.  Hope this helps!

Best Answer

Thank you for your help and advice. Unfortunately I was not able fix it so I sent my broken tracker back to them and now waiting for replacement. 

Fitbit Versa 2
Note 10 Aura White | Galaxy Watch 3 Silver | Buds+ White
Best Answer
0 Votes

Great to see you in the Forums @Mcarsley! 😄

I'm glad that you're now back on track! If you need anything else in the future, be sure to let us know and we'll be happy to help!

You might also want to take a look at the Lifestyle Discussion Forums for more interesting topics.

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer

Brand new blaze bought today and it will not charge at all.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @TamiC1969 when you put the Blaze in its charger, checked for pin alignment .and plugged the Charger in. 

Did the screen turn on, and did you feel a vibration?

Until the Blaze is setup, this is the only sign you will get that the battery charging.

Has the tracker been setup and the setup message no longer is being displayed? 

Best Answer

I've had my blaze for about a year. I have cleaned the contacts on the watch and on the charger. The unit will not charge. The fact that people I've had multiple returns only to have the same problem reoccur speaks volumes of the QC at Fitbit.  There must be thousands of these defected Blaze units out there floating around. Shame on Fitbit for not recalling these. If you send a replacement and it fails?????

Best Answer

Me too. Terrible quality on the Blaze

Best Answer

I have had my blaze for some time and now it seems to have this problem. Am i still eligible.for a replacement ?

Best Answer

Mine has just died on me. Over the last few weeks it has been getting a shorter and shorter battery life now only lasting a day before needing charging again and now I cannot get it to charge at all. No battery signal, nothing. 

This is the third fitbot device device I have had and had problems with each after time. I cannot afford to buy a replacement but feel a little aggrieved at the possibility of having to spend out again.

Fitbit..can you help?

Best Answer

@AlejandraFitbit This did not work for me and my blaze will still not charge.

Best Answer
0 Votes

followed those instructions and NOTHING.

Best Answer
0 Votes

The one response said that they had to restart the tracker several times .

I have noticed that if my tracker is really dead it might take 30-40 minutes on the charger before any life is seen

Best Answer

So does the nodules/pins wear down where the Blaze will NOT charge at all?  I have 3 different chargers and none of the work with this now. The latest one is not even 3 months old. Where as, I realize that I have owned it for over a year, I did expect it to last longer. Im losing step count and cant buy another tracker at this time. I have followed the steps. I have cleaned it, I have plugged all 3 chargers in to the computer, I have plugged it in using the a/c cord, nothing has worked.

Best Answer
0 Votes

my blaze stop charging i cleaned it nothing happen what should i do 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you.  I found that just restarting my Blaze did the trick.  No cleaning of the contacts was necessary. It seems like most of the issues that crop up on these Fitbit devices seems to be fixed with a restart.

Best Answer
0 Votes