Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze will not power back up after update

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Blaze will not power back up after update 

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

A warm welcome to the Community @Tsdinsdale! Please restart your Blaze. When you're updating your tracker, it may drain the battery, you can double check that it has been fully charged

Keep me posted.  

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just had the same problem yesterday when mine updated and it’s been in its charger since 9:00pm and it’s now 9:00am and it hasn’t even shown any signs of charging. It doesn’t react when I put it in the charger and i can’t start it at all

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey there @AmzyAmy! Thanks for the details that you've mentioned. I would like you to restart your tracker. Have you tried changing the port where you have it plugged in? 

Keep me posted. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

2 days later I was eventually able to switch it on! This isn’t even the first time it’s happened, it happened to me about a month or 2 ago.

i was changing ports and I was even contemplating buying a new charger in case that was actually broken but I eventually got it. It’s very annoying and I’m quite frustrated that I lost 2 days of tracking 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for sharing your experience @AmzyAmy! I'm glad that you got it working again. If this happens again, let me know. 

As an alternative solution, you can manually log walking or running as an activity to get those steps back. 

Keep me posted. 

Best Answer
0 Votes