Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze will not update to correct time of day

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hour time change isn't updating on my Blaze. Please help

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

I had a similar problem today and if you haven't already I would suggest syncing the app and restarting your fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Having the same issue and can't get blazer to sync as well
Best Answer

Welcome to the Community @WendyGST@MinaHarker411 and @S7user it's great to see you around. If your trackers are showing an incorrect time, I recommend changing your timezone to a complete different one, sync your trackers, put the correct time and sync again. To change the timezone do the following from a computer:

1. Log into your fitbit.com dashboard and click the gear icon in the top right corner. 
2. Select “Settings” from the drop-down menu. 
3. Scroll down to the Time section and choose the time zone that best reflects your current location. You can also select 12-hour or 24-hour time display format here. 
4. Sync your tracker to update your time zone. 

Hope this helps, let me know the outcome. Woman Wink

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

Already reset. Turned off. Nothing works 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Done that twice and nothing works. Why!!! Have they done an update or something? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Great to see you here @TriciaCC and @Bev38a a warm welcome to the Community.

I appreciate the efforts in trying to fix this timezone issue by yourselves and would like to know if you have verified that your trackers are syncing properly? Have you tried to perform a force sync? If you haven't, I recommend doing this by following these steps:

1. Open the Fitbit app.
  2. Tap the Blaze icon.
  3. Tap Force sync.

Keep in mind that if you shut down your tracker or the battery drains completely, the time will be wrong until you sync.

I hope this helps, let me know the outcome. Robot Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
Hi it will not give me the option to force sync. Just keeps trying to re-sync.

Sent from Samsung Mobile on O2
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have tried all recommendations without success. The only solution was to remove my Blaze device and then add it again as a new device. 

Best Answer
0 Votes