Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze will only turn on when in the charger

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

It is fully charged, I have synced it.  I have tried to restart but it stays black.  I have tried shutting it down and nothing.  All functionalities seem to work one time through while on the charger -then just shows fitbit sign, time and says no notifications.

I have tried deleting it from my profile and resyncing etc...  This is my 3rd or 4th fitbit- I was giving them one last shot as the other 2 -3 just stopped charging or would just not work so I upgraded and day one it does not work.  Any solutions? I have searched but no one seems to have same problem  Emailed cust services as well but thought to check here

Thank you

Moderator edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hi there @juls29! Great to see you in the Community Forums! 🙂

I'm sorry you're having problems with your Blaze not turning on 😕

I'd just like to make sure about some information you mentioned previously. You said that it just stays black but after you said that it shows the Fitbit sign, the time and it says no notifications. Does this happen when outside the charger or only while it's inside the charging cradle? Have you tried by any chance to set it up as a new device? If not, go to the Account section at the top right corner on the Fitbit app and select the option that says "Set up a new device". Follow the on-screen instructions and once you're done, your tracker should be syncing without a problem and hopefully the display should be responding.

It was a great call to get in touch with the Support Team so if this continues to happen, they will be happy to provide further assistance.

Anything else you may need, I'm here to help!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for getting back to me - It only works on the charger - completely black when off the charger and does not respond to anything.  I did try to delete and add the device several times but no impact- Have an email into customer support -Hoping there is an easy fix.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Customer Service shipped out a new pebble expedited today - going to make sure it works outside the charger first.  Thanks for responding

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @juls29. Thanks for getting back! 😄

I'm sorry that the suggestions didn't help but I'm glad to hear that the Support Team was able to help you out and that you'll be soon back on track!

Anything else you might need, let me know!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes