Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze won't charge

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Blaze will not charge. It's been on the charger all day and still says it's in the red. We've tried connecting another charger and that didn't work either.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Forums @Erika05.

Thanks for troubleshooting this by yourself. If your Blaze isn't charging, I recommend taking a look at the help article Why isn't my battery charging? and follow the instructions provide there.

I hope this helps, let me know the outcome. Smiley Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Welcome to the Forums @Erika05.

Thanks for troubleshooting this by yourself. If your Blaze isn't charging, I recommend taking a look at the help article Why isn't my battery charging? and follow the instructions provide there.

I hope this helps, let me know the outcome. Smiley Happy

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have made sure that the contacts are clean on both the blaze and the charger. I know the port works as I use it for my Versa charger.  We have tried to put her Blaze into my husbands Blaze charger and it does the same thing.  ( I gave the Blaze to my daughter who is 13, she takes very good care of it. I'm asking for her. Figureed itd be easier to ask through her account, rather than mine)

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the information @Erika05.

Since the troubleshoot provide didn't work, I've gone ahead and escalated your case to our support team, for them to take a deeper look at this. Please keep an eye on your inbox for further instructions.

Keep me posted. Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine is doing the exact same thing & I have tried several chargers. It is stuck with the red battery symbol 😞  It worked fine & now won't charge, this is my 4th fitbit but now I am thinking they have a very high planned obsolescence? I broke my back & it had a year of non=use (but not the issue), as it has worked fine for last 9 months, but I can't keep spending $2--+ every 2 yrs 😞 I can finally get back into exercising after spine fracture & this is really lousy.

Best Answer
0 Votes