Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze won't connect to android phone

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi. I've had this issue on and off since May when it was bought new however was able to reconnect by doing the following things:

Uninstall and reinstalling app

Turning fitbit on/off

Turning phone on/off

Deleting blaze off account then trying to pair it as a new device again

Forgetting all bluetooths and then re-pairing.

So I've tried all these yet again. I'm trying to pair the device after deleting it off my account- it says it finds it, i put in the 4 digit code, then it's "connecting" for ages, only to say that number didn't work and here's a new code. And i do it all again. No luck.

Has anyone else experienced this? Please what else should I do?

Thanks you

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Community Forums, @SunsetRunner! Thanks for all the troubleshooting you've tried so far to reconnect your Blaze to your account. I would like you confirm that you've followed all the steps indicated in this article.

I would recommend to make sure that you have the latest version of the app which is 2.40.1 for iOS and 2.58 for Android. Also, check as well that the mobile device you use is in the list

Keep me posted on the outcome!

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Ive done all of these things and my phone is on the compatibility test. My blaze still wont connect. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @LyndsayS, great to have you on board.

Thanks for troubleshooting this by yourself. If you are having issues connecting your tracker with your phone, I recommend taking a look at the help article Why won't my Fitbit device sync? and follow the instructions there.

I hope this helps, let me know how it goes. Smiley Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes