Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze won’t hold a charge

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have tried all suggestions. Clean charging prongs charged all night. Hard Restart deleted from my phone and up loaded again and still won’t  hold a charge for more than 2 hrs. I’ve had it for 2 years I guess it’s time for a new one? Is it worth getting the battery replaced? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi, @Kittymow3 , as I am sure yiu are aware, all rechargeable batteries do have a limited recharge life, and do lose capacity over time.  Of you have cleaned the charging contact points and done a restart, you have probably done all that you can.

There are no repair centres for Fitbit.  You may be able to find a replacement batter on line, and info on how to replace it, but this would have to be very much a DIY job, amd may very well not be worth the trouble and expense -- and may not even work!

If you are thinking of getting a new Fitbit, there are quite a few wirth thinking about.  I would say that the closest to your Blaze is the Versa -- except it has a LOT of extra features and is really a 'smart watch'.  More basic is the Versa Lite, but still has most of the features (doesn't count floors though), and also the Inspire HR is worth having a look -- it also has most of the features of the Blaze in a much smaller profile.  Also doesn't count floors though.  If that metric is important to you the choices will be Ionic (which is a full featured sports watch) Versa (my personal favourite) or Charge 3.

Let us know what you decide -- and welcome to the forums!

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer

Thanks! I did some research and realized I have been using my Blaze everyday for over3 years. I think I got my $ worth. I am now looking at the Versa. Thanks for your quick response. 

Best Answer
0 Votes