Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze won’t hold a charge

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit Blaze won’t hold a charge for more than a few hours before it needs to be recharged.  Also the heartbeat monitor does not register the bpm anymore

Where do I send it in for diagnosis and repair?

I’ve rebooted the Blaze several times and the issues remain.

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @CarlZone  there are no repairs for these devices. I had a Blaze and when it died it simply no longer charged and remained a black screen. The internal battery is not replaceable and it does die over time. It's possible your Blaze is not going to last much longer. You've done all you can do by restarting it. Sorry.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes
Can I at least get a discount on buying a new one since this is a defect?

Get Outlook for iOS<>
Best Answer
0 Votes

@CarlZone  how old is your Blaze? Mine made it two years. You can always ask Fitbit if you can get a discount, but that's up to them. These are the community forums where members talk about their devices and it's not support.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Their help page suggested I start here but did not provide any link our email for discussing the defect with the product in this indirect method. Does Fitbit customer service have a forum or email address?
Best Answer
0 Votes

when there is someone available, chat is an option. Phone or Twitter works well, too.

https://myhelp.fitbit.com/s/support?language=en_US 

Support is limited by the number of representatives available at a given time and the hours of operation. Chat lines are open when they have live help.
USA: call (877) 623-4997
UK: call 0800 069 8505
INDIA: call 000 800 050 1057
IRELAND: call 01 691 7502 (country prefix: +353)
Other contact options:

USA: click

Canada: click for options

Best Answer
0 Votes