Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze won't hold the charge

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Anyone got any ideas I've tried everything 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there @Abipal1, welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for already troubleshooting your Blaze's battery prior to contacting us. Nice way to go! 

I was about to create a support case on your behalf, but I've seen you contacted our Support Team after posting here and that they have helped you with this. Please keep an eye on your inbox for updates on your case. 

Let me know if there's anything else I may do to assist you in the meantime. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there @Abipal1, welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for already troubleshooting your Blaze's battery prior to contacting us. Nice way to go! 

I was about to create a support case on your behalf, but I've seen you contacted our Support Team after posting here and that they have helped you with this. Please keep an eye on your inbox for updates on your case. 

Let me know if there's anything else I may do to assist you in the meantime. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes