Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze won't stay connected to Galaxy Note 9

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi. My blaze won't stay connected to my phone and its getting pretty annoying to re pair the two all the time .when .I do that it seems to connect for an hour or so then I have to reconnect again. Is there any solution to this other than repairing the two all the time?

Moderator edit: Updated title for clarity

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hey there @Rubyrott, welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums! 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that you're having problems getting your Fitbit Blaze to stay connected to your Samsung Galaxy Note 9. Thanks a lot for what you've tried to get it to work. I'd like to help you out.

My suggestion at the moment would be not only to set up your tracker as a new device but to first, remove it from your connected Bluetooth devices in case the connection is not stable. For this, go to the Bluetooth settings on your phone. On your connected devices, look for your tracker. Tap on it, then choose the option that says "Forget this device".

After that, try to set up your tracker as a new device. For this, go to the Account section at the top right corner on the Fitbit app and select the option that says "Set up a new device". Follow the on-screen instructions and once you're done, your tracker should be syncing without a problem.

Finally, I can suggest turning the All Day Sync feature from the Fitbit app. For this, once you're in the app, tap on the icon of your tracker and then, look for the All Day Sync option and turn it on. This will ensure that your tracker will be syncing constantly.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you need more help!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes