Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze won’t stay on after taking it off charger

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I’ve tried pressing the left and bottom right buttons to restart my blaze but not coming on. It comes on fine while on its charger and it says it’s full power but the second I take it off the charger it goes black and won’t do anything. Please help!

Best Answer
0 Votes
9 REPLIES 9

Hi @Christins19, it's great to see a new member around!

Thanks for the information provided, as well for trying to restart your Blaze. I've contacted our Support Team so they can create a case on your behalf. Please keep an eye on your email inbox, you'll get some information about your case.

Keep me posted. Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, 

I am having the same thing with mine.

I have re synced it on the app while it was in the charger but as soon as it finished re syncing and i took it out, the screen has is blank and there are no lights flashing on the back.

The screen comes on when in the charger.

Please help

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just got a new Fitbit Blaze.  It seems to work fine on the charger and connects by Bluetooth to my smartphone but does nothing and disconnects when removed from the charger.  I tried the restart protocol but again, nothing.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Tillyo03 and @WTaek, welcome to the Community!

@Tillyo03, thanks for bringing this to my attention and letting me know that the green lights also not work when being unplugged. Just a question, have you tried to restart your Blaze?

@WTaek, I'm happy to hear that you just got a new Blaze, and thanks for trying to restart your device prior posting. I've requested a case for you so our Support Team can take care of you. They'll be sending you an email shortly with more details.

I'll be around if you need anything else. Robot Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

My new Fitbit is doing this exact thing. I have also tried to restart it by holding the back and bottom button but nothing happened. What can I do?

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Fitbit is fully charged and when I place it in the band to wear it shuts off. I have tried the restart but it does absolutely nothing. Help!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Tuho90 and @Kelseykay22, welcome to the Community Forums!

Thanks for letting me know about your Blaze, as well for your efforts in trying the restart process. Since your devices are still shutting off, I've contacted our Support Team on your behalf so they can create a case for each of you. Keep an eye on your inbox, you'll receive an email shortly.

Happy stepping! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi, i have held down the buttons nothing is coming up on the screen at all
once out of the cradle.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Tillyo03, it's nice to hear from you again.

Thanks for your efforts in restarting your Blaze, as well for letting me know the outcome. I've gone ahead and contacted our Support Team on your behalf so they can create a case for you. Keep an eye on your inbox. you'll receive an email from them soon.

See you around.

Best Answer
0 Votes