Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze won't stop vibrating?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Help please...Blaze won't stop vibrating.

Started at the weekend. Already tried sync, update tracker but no joy.

Performed a search on here and found guidance to hold the 'back' and bottom right buttons together until the fitbit logo appears. Also tried shutdown 3 times in a row. But it continues to vibrate even when off.

Still hasn't resolved so need more help please. 

Had the fitbit less than 12months.

Thanks in advance

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

A warm welcome to the Community @Judey and thanks for troubleshooting this inconvenience by yourself. I would like to know if the tracker vibrates at the moment of being plugged in the cradle? Also, please confirm you followed the instructions in the How do I restart my Blaze? post to restart your Fitbit.

Hope to hear from you soon. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Alejandra,

Thanks for getting back to me and apologies for the delay in responding...I was away from home and the charger cradle to check.

The fitbit ran its battery down from the constant vibrating so it was essentially dead. I can confirm that I followed the correct shutdown sequence as in the link, numerous times.

Having connected the fitbit up to the cradle, I was relieved that it didnt start vibrating immediately, however it doesn't seem to be charging at all now. It's been in the cradle for over 24hrs, but simply notes 1 red battery bar before switching off again.

Not sure what to try next 😞

Thanks in advance for your assistance. 💕

Best Answer
0 Votes