Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze won't switch on in the band

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Only had my Blaze since Wednesday and it worked fine until yesterday when it suddenly stopped working on my wrist. Put it in the charger and charged it up and it worked fine for a couple of hours. Now I've got up this morning and it has stopped again. It is charged and does light up when put in the charger just not when i have it on. Any ideas?

Just noticed the charge has gone.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Thanks for letting me know. I have returned mine to where I bought it as only 4 days old

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

It's great to see you around @Magmur. If your Blaze is not holding a charge, I recommend checking @AngelaMa's instructions in this post.

I hope this helps, let me know the outcome. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Having checked again, it is fully charged just can not get it to work in the band. It lights up in the charger and I can see the clock. Can't get anything when in the wrist band

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the information @Magmur. I think it is time for you get in touch with our support team, I know they will be more than glad to help you out. For a faster response you can contact them via phone or chat.

Let me know how it goes. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi there
Mine is doing exactly the same thing, works in the cradle then as soon as it goes into the band, it either dies right away, or if I sync it whilst in the cradle - lasts for about 30 minutes then goes off again.
Please can you advise if you find a resolution to this as I don't know if this is a fault that can be fixed.

Many thanks
Best Answer
0 Votes
Just an update, I contacted customer services and it's an issue that couldn't be fixed so a replacement has been sent.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for letting me know. I have returned mine to where I bought it as only 4 days old

Best Answer
0 Votes