Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze won't sync for bike rides

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've tried to get my blaze to sync with phone for 50+ rides and have only had success on two occasions. Now it has quit keeping weekly step totals. Disappointing product so far.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there @cmcvol. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums!

I'm sorry that your Blaze is not syncing your bike rides properly and is not keeping your weekly steps totals.

When it comes to your bike rides, make sure that when you're out and you start tracking it, that you have the phone with the app open just to make sure that it will connect to your phone and that the Connected GPS will be enabled. Once it says on the tracker that it's connected, begin your bike ride, You can just lock your phone and go on with it and make sure to sync once you're done.

If your phone and tracker disconnect while on your ride, it could be that the GPS map will not appear so keep an eye on your tracker to ensure you're connected.

Now, for the steps, that's strange. As a first troubleshoot attempt, I would recommend restarting your tracker. You can easily do this by pressing the left and lower right buttons for 10-12 seconds. This will make your tracker to reboot. After that, use your tracker as you would normally do and keep an eye on it and see if there's any improvement.

Let me know if you need more help with this!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer