Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze won't sync steps with challenges

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've upgraded to a blaze but won't sync with my challenges 

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Hi! mine is having the same problem. I've tried everything under the sun to fix it but nothing helps. I got a reply from an admin that I wasn't the only one to report this so they're trying to fix it. That was data ago...... 😞 i have 8k steps right now and my challenge says less than 400. Aggravating. Hopefully they fix it soon. I know it's not some huge deal but the point is - if someone is going to put out such a large amount of money, you'd expect every feature to work,  yknow??? Meh......

Best Answer

Okay so I'm in the same boat.  I just got the blaze today and after the initial down load and sync, it won't sync anymore.  Tried everything that I know how to do and nothing works....

Best Answer

I upgraded from a Charge 2. Never had any problems with it. Only reason I changed to a Blaze was because it feels more comfortable, plus it was on sale at best buy 😂 so I totally put my protection plan to good use. However, this past week, I'm not sure I'd consider this an upgrade seeing as how I'm having issues with it, and NEVER had issues with the Charge 2. Sometimes I can't even get my Blaze to sync. It says it can't find the tracker even though it's right next to the phone (and it's always charged). Frustrating. 

Best Answer

Welcome to the Community @moominmumof2@Jadhail and @Girlnobody it's great to see you around.

Below are some possible reasons for the issue you all are experiencing with your challenges: 

1. Your steps have fully synced to our database but you're not viewing the mobile app dashboard in Live Data Mode. (Live data mode would show the word "connected" under your tracker tile). 
2. You manually logged an activity. Steps from manually logged activities do not count toward challenges; only steps recorded by your tracker or MobileTrack are counted toward challenges. 
3. You used MobileRun to track GPS data with your app. Only steps recorded by a tracker or MobileTrack are counted toward challenges. 
4. All challenge participants are not in the same time zone. 

I also recommend waiting 15 minutes after syncing your Fitbit data to see if your challenge updates.

I hope this helps, let me know the outcome. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi
Yes all was sorted. I did a mud run so didn't want to wear it so manually added the distance.

Sent from Sharon's iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes