Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze won't sync with Galaxy s8 for a Mobile Run

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

It's been syncing fine, but after 2 weeks of not running, it won't sync now.  The Blaze reads "phone not found".  GPS is on on the phone as well as on the Blaze.  Help!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi there @Gizjones. Good to see you in the Community Forums! 🙂

I'm sorry you're having problems with your phone not connecting to your tracker to be used with MobileRun 😕

I would recommend two things. Restarting your tracker and setting it up as a new device. For restarting your tracker, you can easily do this by pressing the left and lower right buttons for 10-12 seconds. This will make your tracker to reboot.

Now, for setting up as a new device, go to the Account section at the top right corner on the Fitbit app and select the option that says "Set up a new device". Follow the on-screen instructions and once you're done, your tracker should be syncing without a problem.

Hope this helps and if you need more assistance, let me know!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ok...  I set up my tracker as a new device.  It started syncing.  I went out for a run and the tracker couldn't find my phone to sync with Mobile run!!  I'm so frustrated!!!  Is it time to get rid of my Blaze???

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am continually having problems syncing my Blaze to my Samsung S8...  I have set it up as a new device.  It's syncing with my phone for the moment, but now it won't sync with Mobile run.  Is it time to ditch the Blaze???? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same problem I am having. Very frustrating. Also when my battery goes to zero charge, can't synch with blaze. Time is wrong all day because of this software bug. Would have hoped for the price the basic software would at least give me accurate time.:(

Best Answer
0 Votes