Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze won't sync with my phone

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit blaze has been acting up lately..it barely synchronizes data to my phone. Sometimes it does,sometimes it doesn't even when I press sync. 

I've tried all troubleshooting procedures.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
19 REPLIES 19

Mine won’t sync either

Best Answer

Neither will mine.  It last synched, according to my phone, on 9/10.  I did have it set up to auto-sync at some point, but it no longer does.  That's fine, but it gives me "tracker not found" error.  I switched it to my Kindle to make it a bit easier to see the problem.  All other Bluetooth devices are off near me.

Best Answer

Same here. Just started in the last 3 or 4 days. I have to remove my Blaze from the account (through the app) and then add it again. It will sync once or twice more during the day and then I get the red unable to sync device message when I try to sync. So I have to remove the blaze and add it at least twice a day. Also it has stopped tracking my sleep since all this started. So frustrating.

Best Answer

It just spontaneously synched and has been working fine enough since.  If I didn't just jinx myself.  Well, not the sleep tracking, but I'd argue that never worked correctly for me.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine is ding the same thing, hasn't synced since 9/10. I uninstalled and reinstalled the app, did not erase any data and still doesn't sync. I just hope Fitbit is better with this problem than it was with my Aria scale.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have to manual sync mine all the time.  That doesn't always work either.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Blaze has been acting up since 09/01. It sync's randomly. Stopped tracking sleep, all together. Fitbit website has been no help. I think my Blaze support from Fitbit is about the go the way of my Aria support" non existence". Tech support told me that as long as Aria is showing BF and BM I shouldn't have problem🤭. If that's all I wanted why would I bother with an Aria 🤔

Best Answer
0 Votes

Me too. I have to restart when I want to sync.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have not been able to sinc since 09/14. Have tried pretty much everything and I get the unable to sinc notice.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here, only it's been going on for over a month. Even manual synching doesn't always work.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ditto for me too.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine hasn't sinced since 9,08,2020. Manual or auto. 

Best Answer

I have been purchasing Fitbits for years but this will be my last one if they do not fix this!! 

Best Answer

Please call customer service 1-877-623-4997, m-f 8-4pm, i just finished talking to them and found out sync feature cancelled on some devices, etc, when you call have name and model number of device it wont sync to and same info for alternate device, call will take maybe 5 to 15 minutes, depending on whether you need to look up models, such as which ipad etc, they are very patient and when you hang up , your issue should be resolved. Hopefully this helps, i didnt get any of the updated info she told me about. Have a good day.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello i called customer service 1-877-623-4997, just got off phone young lady completely resolved my sync problem , 3 months ago ( i didnt get a notice) the sync feature was discontinued for android phones. Long story short i have to use ipad( they check to see if its compatible) and it sync everytime i open the app, please call , you need model of device that won't sync and model number of device you want to sync to. Hope this helps.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have had this problem on and off since purchasing the Blaze Fitbit.  It is a software engineering problem that they are not fixing,  cause they want you to purchase another Fitbit.  Before you do that,  contact the company and ask them to give you a high percentage off to compensate for your troubles.  They created a unusable product and they should be to give you something else that does work. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine won't sync either. Not even giving me an option to try even though its plugged into the computer using the main website

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is gonna sound stupid but switch to mobile data if you're on wifi, or vice versa......i know how dumb it sounds but it worked for me, i tried to get my fitbit to sync the entire day, i followed all the troubleshooting steps, uninstall the app, reboot (phone and fitbit), unpair, remove device and literally everything else. and then finally i switched it to data and just like that, first try, it synced.

Best Answer
0 Votes

so is mines 

Best Answer
0 Votes