Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze won't sync with phone anymore

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've been using my current phone, HTC 10, since January and have had no issues with syncing my Blaze. Yesterday when I clicked into the Fitbit app I got a message saying the app was updating. Since then I am unable to sync my Blaze with my phone.

I've gone through the troubleshoot post. Tried resetting the Blaze. Turning it off and on again. Battery saving mode isn't on on the phone. Uninstalled and reinstalled the Fitbit app. Tried to set the Blaze up as a new tracker on the app. Keep getting a message saying your tracker has been found, but about a minute later it says that set up has failed and asks if I want to try again.

I've set up the app on my tablet and so far have been able to sync using that. However it's really not as practical as being able to do it from the phone. Is there something I'm missing? Any other ideas of what I can try?

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Did you restart your phone after the app updated?

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

Did you restart your phone after the app updated?

Best Answer

The time is not updating I travel so it dosent take the new time !!!! Anybody please have a solution 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I was having the exact same problem. I logged out of the app and then logged in, now it is updating.

Hope this helps!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just tried restarting the phone and it's working now 🙂 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same problem with my Blaze and Pixel phone. It hasn't been a problem for months. Now for 2 days in a row my Blaze can't sync with my phone. I've tried restarting the phone, the app, I've tried deleting my Blaze from my account and then reconnecting it (which took over an hour of trying to get my Blaze to connect to my phone again). I'm getting really frustrated. It shouldn't take all day for me to sync my steps to my phone. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same issue with my LG phone.  Every day I have to manually sync and that means I have to restart my phone.  This just started happening badly after the last update.  I shouldn't have to go through all the troubleshooting to have it sync.  It worked automatically before.  Anyone have any idea why this would have started happening? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

New phone want sync

Best Answer
0 Votes