Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze won't sync

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello,

My Blaze, which, until this day, worked like a charm, showed some -really- weird behaviour today. In the middle of today's run I noticed that it lost connection to my iPhone. I finished the run and tried to synchronize (through the iOS app which I updated to its newest version yesterday, the phone is running on iOS12.3.1.), only to find out that the app keeps "looking" for my Blaze without finding it (thus not synchronizing). At the same time I noticed that the green lights at the bottom of the Blaze kept shining in a very bright green light - and that the battery status of it was blinking heavily in a deep red. Something which never happened before as I charge my Blaze regularly - and it was most certainly almost full when I started my run an hour earlier. Also it doesn't seem to charge anymore: I've been charging it for half an hour now, and the red display keeps blinking. I had to stop charging it as it gets really warm at the green LEDs on the back - so warm, in fact, that it gives an overheating warning on the display, so that I have to remove it from its charging shell upon which it shuts down due to being empty.

So, in short: What the hell is happening here? Has that strange behavious something to do with the app update? Before that everything worked just fine.

Thanks a lot in advance for your help!

Paul

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Community Forums @Froschi! I'm sorry for the late response. We appreciate all the steps you've taken in order to solve the issues with your Blaze. 

I was about to create a support case on your behalf, but I've seen you contacted our Support Team after posting here and that they have helped you with this. 

Let me know if there's anything else I may do to assist you with.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes