Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze won't sync

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have had the same sync issues for the last 5-6 months where my blaze no longer syncs to my app on my phone. I have to several times a week unpair my fitbit device from bluetooth and/or from the app intself to then add as a new device if they dont work then I uninstall the app completely and reinstall and add new device. Up to now that has been working, although incredibly frustrating the trouble shooting has enabled the sync to work for a day or two. I've tried doing all of the above multiple times a day for the last four days but the app cannot locate my blaze device to set it up as new. I've even charged the blaze to full battery and tried but nothing seems to be working. I've emailed fitbit support and got a reply back to say "While we’re no longer offering support by email, if you don’t see what you’re looking for or need additional support, you can always chat with us online or give us a call" 

I thought before calling I would see if anyone else was having the same trouble and had a solution as I'm at a total loss now. I've had my blaze for approx 3-3 and half years with no problems before?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 REPLIES 0