Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze won't turn off

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Just did the Blaze update.  Screen has been flashing non-stop for 15+ minutes. Can't swipe, won't sync, won't stop flashing. I have tried to turn off by holding down left + right bottom button for more than 10 sec, tried holding down all three buttons.

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

Mine is doing the exact same thing

Best Answer
0 Votes

Great to see new faces @GMSTN and @NicElise, welcome!

Thanks for your efforts in troubleshooting this issue by yourselves. I would like to know if you keep having issues with your screens? Are the trackers showing an error message or are they just showing the clock face? Have you tried to put them into the cradle? In the meantime, please confirm you are doing the following to restarting them:

1. Press and hold the back (left) and bottom buttons until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen. This should take less than 10 seconds.
  2. Let go of the buttons.

Hope to hear from you soon. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

These steps resolved the flashing issue for my fitbit blaze. Thank you!

Best Answer

I let it run down totally so that it shut itself off and it was OK when I then charged and turned it back on

Best Answer

A warm welcome to the Community @Lpatz and @GMSTN thanks for the update.

I am glad to hear that your trackers are working properly now. If you need anything else, do not hesitate in posting it.

Keep the stepping up! Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

I have attempted these steps and it continues to flash or has lines through it.

Best Answer

Mine is stuck on one screen. It won’t restart using the steps above and it won’t swipe left, right, or up or down

Best Answer

That is my issue also, did you resolve it??

Best Answer