Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze won't turn on or charge

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I was wearing my Blaze while playing volleyball today and it just turned off. I thought it died so I went home to charge it and it won't charge. I looked on the forum and held the button in for 10 seconds to try and restart it but nothing is happening. No green like nothing, is there something else I can do?

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

It's great to see new faces @Juliebaz, welcome!

I appreciate the efforts in trying to fix this issue and recommend taking a look at the help article Why isn't my battery charging? and follow the instructions provide there.

Let me know the outcome. Man Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
I’ve tried to clean it and restart it by holding the left button but I’m getting nothing from it. It was working fine and then just turned black.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the information @Juliebaz.

Since the troubleshoot provided didn't work, I've gone ahead and escalated your case to our support team, for them to take a deeper look at this. Please keep an eye on your inbox for further instructions.

Keep me posted. Man Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes