Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi after 3 years I need to replace my Blaze. I still want to enter my food eaten  and see calories burned what new tracker will continue to give me this 

would rearly appreciate some advise (senior citizen)

Mike Bogue New Zealand 

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi, @Mikebogue , all Fitbits have those features.  Entering food, as you know, is done by the app.  Calories burned is a combination of your profile information in the app and activities detected by your Fitbit.

So it really depends on what you want.  In a tracker.  Fitbit has a compare Fitbits area on its website.

I would say that the Fitbit most like your Blaze is the new Versa Lite, or if you want a few extra features there is regular Versa.  

If you want something smaller and lighter there is the new Inspire HR.

Have a look and let us know what you decide.  Please post again if you have any questions about any of the Fitbits you are considering.  

Welcome to the forums.

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thankyou for your speedy reply. As I am male do you think the Versa would have the features that I currently enjoy from my Blaze
Do they still make and supply the Blaze?
Thankyou
Mike

Sent from my iPhonem
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, @Mikebogue  (Mike!). The Blaze is no longer available.  The Versa definitely has all the features you have enjoyed on your Blaze, and some extras too -- and there is nothing particularly male or female about either the Versa or the Versa Lite.  They both come in different colours, and probably some will appeal more to men, amd some to women.  

Just curious, what made you think that the Versa was especially for women?

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer
Hi Julia, no no I just quickly looked at the Versa and saw the colours. First thought was more suitable for female but obviously it would also be suitable for males like me
Thankyou very much for the information I will proceed with the purchase

Much obliged
Mike Bogue

Sent from my iPhonem
Best Answer
0 Votes