Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blazeeill not give any stats but the calories burned.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My blaze only gives me calories burned. No steps or anything else. Samsung galaxy 8+ is my phone. I have deleted and re synced it also, still no luck.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Are you sure your Blaze is syncing with your phone? You get calories tracked without syncing but if it's not showing steps then it's either not syncing or your Blaze is not tracking them. Is your Blaze showing steps?

I note this is your first post. If your Blaze is new, has it been through the setup process ok? Has it worked before and now stopped or has it never worked?

If it has worked before but has now stopped then I would try restarting your phone and then restarting your fitbit using this procedure:

1. Press and hold the back (left) and bottom buttons until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen. This should take less than 10 seconds.
  2. Let go of the buttons.
  3. If your Fitbit Blaze, Fitbit Ionic, or Fitbit Versa doesn't work normally, use the instructions in How do I turn off my Fitbit device? to turn your watch off and on again.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Are you sure your Blaze is syncing with your phone? You get calories tracked without syncing but if it's not showing steps then it's either not syncing or your Blaze is not tracking them. Is your Blaze showing steps?

I note this is your first post. If your Blaze is new, has it been through the setup process ok? Has it worked before and now stopped or has it never worked?

If it has worked before but has now stopped then I would try restarting your phone and then restarting your fitbit using this procedure:

1. Press and hold the back (left) and bottom buttons until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen. This should take less than 10 seconds.
  2. Let go of the buttons.
  3. If your Fitbit Blaze, Fitbit Ionic, or Fitbit Versa doesn't work normally, use the instructions in How do I turn off my Fitbit device? to turn your watch off and on again.

Best Answer

Thank you very much your instructions about holding the left and bottom right button turned every thing on. THANK YOU! I  bought my fitbit brand new for 40.00 on clearance, thought I got a bad fitbit. that was not the case.

Best Answer
0 Votes