Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bluetooth Classic Pairing Issues Blaze

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I seem to always have this problem and I'm beginning to wonder if it's an Android issue cuz my SO doesn't have this problem with his iPhone. In the setting on the Blaze, I have an option for Bluetooth Classic and it's always "off". I can choose "pair" but then what?? Nothing happens. So I get no text notifications or music control. It does pair with the app on the phone for stats though. Anyone???Smiley Mad

Best Answer
163 REPLIES 163

That too was done numerous times. even restarting the device and turning off and on the Bluetooth feature

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hmm.  I'm not actually a professional, but what is the exact issue you're having?  Error message, or just refusing to connect?

Best Answer
0 Votes

with Bluetooth Classic only used for remotely controlling music on the phone from the users wrist, I like @Claire41 am wondering what the true problem is and if there is any errors the phone gives the user.

Best Answer

Hi @Djred10, nice to hear from you again. I noticed that you posted this situation in another tread. You were advised by @FerdinandFitbit to delete the Blaze from your account and then pair it as a new device. As @Rich_Laue correctly mentioned, Bluetooth Classic is strictly for music control. All other functions that require Bluetooth, are performed through Bluetooth Low Energy. Therefore, pairing the Blaze as a new device shouldn't be affected by it. Please try following the suggested steps and let me know if it worked.

@Claire41 thank you for your response and help. 🙂

Let me know if there is anything else I can help you with. 

Lucia | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Hat dir dieser Post geholfen? Bezeichne ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos 😄

Best Answer
0 Votes