Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bluetooth Not scanning Blaze Tracker

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Ever since I've switched cell phone providers back in August this year, my blaze tracker will not sync with my Bluetooth. At first it would say the tracker was rejecting the pair & would not sync up to fitbit. I've reset the tracker, made sure it was fully charged & turned on/off my Bluetooth...still no luck. Now it's finally synced to fitbit but won't pull up to sync to my Bluetooth. I don't know if I need to get a new tracker or not but I would like it to work so I won't have to manually input my sessions in the gym. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Remember that your tracker is paired with your Fitbit account and not with your phone. As a result, when you replace your phone all you should need to do is to log into your account in the app. There shouldn’t be any need to touch the Bluetooth pairing since this should be carried over from your previous device.

Could it be that you tried to set something up for Bluetooth when you got the phone?

The other important question is whether the phone is on the list of supported devices.

Mike | London, UK

Blaze, Surge, Charge 2, Charge, Flex 2 - iPad Air 2, Nokia Lumia 925 (Deceased), iPhone 6

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

The rejected by tracker message comes from tye user trying to pair a tracker to the phone, as Mike stated this is not a job for the user.

The tracker also does not need to be paired to the phone for the Fitbit app fo sync. One of the fixes of a non sync issue iz to remove this pairing.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I initially removed the tracker when I switched to a new phone when it wouldn't sync for 3 days. After that it wouldn't find the tracker for over a month to even re-add it!  I finally got it added again today. In the past it use to require for me to pair the tracker to my phone via Bluetooth & I've had 4 different fitbit devices that I have done this with. That's why I advised it wouldn't pair because I had to pair it on my Samsung galaxy 7 when I first got it last year. I didn't think the 8 would be any different. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Im glad your back up @Tweedy8820,

When a user gets a new phone:

If the old phone is nearby and gurned on, remove the tracker from thr phones bluetoorh not thr app.

Install fitbit on the new phone

Log 8nto the Fitbit app

Grqnt any permissions the app is asking for.

Your now setup to sync.

Best Answer
0 Votes