Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call notifications Galaxy S9

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Call notification is not coming up as an option for me to activate on my galaxy s9

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @bhbb, it's good to see you around in the forums for the first time. Sorry for the late reply. 

Thank you for sharing what you've been experiencing with your Blaze not giving you the option for notifications. I was able to confirm that the Samsung S9 is indeed listed here as a compatible device with the Fitbit app and you should receive notifications.  

Before considering other options,  please try to disable all notifications and set them up again following these steps. This has been useful for other users experiencing something similar. 

Also, if you continue to experience any difficulty to receive notifications, make sure to check all the necessary requirements and if you already tried all the steps listed here to resolve problems with notifications. 

Please keep me posted. 

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you for the reply - I actually was in contact with their customer service and they had me do everything you sent me, but not it's not pairing with my phone's bluetooth.
I'm just trying to have it so when calls or texts come in on my phone, I'll see them on the blaze, but that's not happening.
Any suggestions?
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @bhbb, thank you for your reply and confirming that you already tried the suggested steps.  

I've gone ahead and sent your information to the Customer Support team for further assistance, so you should be getting a reply soon.

Keep me posted on the outcome. 

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
0 Votes