Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calories burned are not accurate and quick view not working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How can I fix the calories burned and the face display coming on when I rotate my wrist?

Thank you

Moderator edit: subject updated for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @DangitShane, it's good to see you around in the forums for the first time, welcome. Sorry for the late reply. 

Thank you for your inquiry about the calories and the Quick View feature. Could you please provide a few more details about the problem you've experienced with the calories not being accurate? 

The calories burned while you're not wearing the device will correspond to the  basal metabolic rate (BMR), which is the rate at which you burn calories at rest just to maintain vital body functions like breathing, heartbeat, and brain activity.  This is estimated based on the physical data you entered when you set up your account: sex, age, height, and weight. Also, make sure that all the information in your account settings is correct. 

If you do feel that the amount of calories burned is too high based on your personal setting, please try to restart your watch following these steps, and check if you continue to experience any trouble. 

The restart procedure could be helpful as well, if you're still having trouble with the quick view feature. 

Please keep me posted. 

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
0 Votes