Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I add new user & device to an existing account?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Can one account handle two people? I would set up an account in common with my wife. We each have our own device (charge 2 and blaze). If that doesn't work, how can I set up a separate accounts and access them separately from the same phone or computer?
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I resolved my problem with my login identity. I have been able to switch between my account and my wife's account by logging out and logging back in to the other account.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
10 REPLIES 10

@stanhilliard  You cannot have 2 users on one account.  You both need to have separate accounts.  You can use one phone (or tablet or PC) but each has to have their own account.  You would have to log out and let the other user log in to sync, and vice versa.

Hope that helps~

Kelly | Oklahoma
Alta HR, Blaze, Flex 2, Charge 2, Charge, and Aria * IPhone 7+

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks, I tried to set up a new account for my new Blaze from my phone. I get the error: "The email address you provided is already in use with an existing account" I have logged off of my wife's Charge 2 account from my phone first. She is still logged on to her account from her phone. Her her account doesn't have the same email. So we have different devices, different phones and different emails.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Never mind. I had created an account to this forum two days ago (before I bought the Blaze) in order to post a question. All is well.
Best Answer

Hopefully that means you got it working @stanhilliardSmiley Happy

Kelly | Oklahoma
Alta HR, Blaze, Flex 2, Charge 2, Charge, and Aria * IPhone 7+

Best Answer
0 Votes
There is something wrong technically on this forum. This is stanhilliard. But in order to post this message, the [Reply] button required me to re-inter my user name. It did not accept stanhilliard because the associated email is already in use. I had to give a different username: stanhilliard2. It accepted that and it showed profile page that had my wife's email on it. I then deleted that Firefox browser tab and refreshed this thread, at which time [Reply] worked correctly and allowed me to post this reply. BTW, my new Blaze seems to be working OK and its dashboard is working through my phone.
Best Answer
0 Votes
In case it means something about this issue, I get this message from Noscript about a cross scripting (XSS) attempt.when I refresh the main forum page.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I resolved my problem with my login identity. I have been able to switch between my account and my wife's account by logging out and logging back in to the other account.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Here I have logged in with a Windows 10 desktop computer to my wife's account. As you can see, the forum gave her the name stanhilliard2. I can't find the forum name anywhere on her dashboard. How can I change her community name to barbhilliard?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey there @stanhilliard2! Thanks for sharing with us how you were able to resolve this issue. Currently, it's not possible to change the community username. 

Thanks for your understanding. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Her community name doesn't matter because she doesn't use the forum community anyway -- only I use it. Her dashboard identifies her correctly.
Best Answer
0 Votes