Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I do spinning with my Fitbit Blaze?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is there a program available for using a spinning bike?

Also, there is an Exercise setting for Bike but that is not for a stationary/spinning bike... is there something available for this specific purpose or is there any suggestion on how to set things up to somewhat accurately get the correct information?

BTW, I am using the Fitbit Blaze

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @TheBadCat and welcome to the Community.  There is a Spinning shortcut available.  You just need to get it on your Exercise Shortcut list. Your Tap on your profile avatar > Blaze > Exercise Shortcuts.  Your Blaze comes preloaded with many popular shortcuts.  If your shortcut list says your Blaze is fully loaded, then you need to remove something you don't use.  Tap on Edit in the upper right, then remove something.  Now the + Exercise Shortcut will turn blue.  Tap on that and add Spinning.  You should also see the hamburger icon on the right hand side.  You can light press and hold, then drag a shortcut to your preferred position on the list.  Press Done and sync your Blaze.

This help article has a lot of additional information: How do I track my workouts with my Fitbit device? 

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hello @TheBadCat and welcome to the Community.  There is a Spinning shortcut available.  You just need to get it on your Exercise Shortcut list. Your Tap on your profile avatar > Blaze > Exercise Shortcuts.  Your Blaze comes preloaded with many popular shortcuts.  If your shortcut list says your Blaze is fully loaded, then you need to remove something you don't use.  Tap on Edit in the upper right, then remove something.  Now the + Exercise Shortcut will turn blue.  Tap on that and add Spinning.  You should also see the hamburger icon on the right hand side.  You can light press and hold, then drag a shortcut to your preferred position on the list.  Press Done and sync your Blaze.

This help article has a lot of additional information: How do I track my workouts with my Fitbit device? 

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

Thank you, found it... will give it a try tomorrow...

Best Answer