Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I have 2 Fitbit in one account?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just found my lost Fitbit... After I purchased another one. Can I have 2 Fitbit on the same account?  Please walk me through how to do that.

Thank you.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

You can have two fitbits connected to the same account but there are limitations.

You cannot have 2 of the same model of fitbit. So, if you purchased the same model when you got your replacement you won't be able to add it. If you try, it will just replace the original.

You also cannot have more than one of the Charge 3, Ionic and Versa connected to an account although this one won't be an issue for you. 

If these restrictions don't apply then you add your second fitbit by going into the account section of the app (the icon looks like an ID card) and then selecting "set up a device". Choose the model of your new fitbit and follow the prompts. All your data, badges, settings etc will not be affected.

There's more information on this in this help file:

https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1715/

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

You can have two fitbits connected to the same account but there are limitations.

You cannot have 2 of the same model of fitbit. So, if you purchased the same model when you got your replacement you won't be able to add it. If you try, it will just replace the original.

You also cannot have more than one of the Charge 3, Ionic and Versa connected to an account although this one won't be an issue for you. 

If these restrictions don't apply then you add your second fitbit by going into the account section of the app (the icon looks like an ID card) and then selecting "set up a device". Choose the model of your new fitbit and follow the prompts. All your data, badges, settings etc will not be affected.

There's more information on this in this help file:

https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1715/

Best Answer

Hey @suziesunshine, welcome to the Community and @SteveH thanks for stopping by.

I am glad to see here that our friend answered your inquiry. If there is anything else we can do for you, do not hesitate to post it.

Keep the stepping up! Robot Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you so  much for this information....anyone need a blaze fit bit for $50?

Best Answer
0 Votes

How do I get around this issue?  A different app?  So 2 apps on my phone? 

Best Answer
0 Votes