Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I turn off the vibrations on Blaze?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is there a way to turn off the vibrate on the Blaze? The text messaging can get distracting while working out or at work.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

There isn't at the moment but someone has created a feature request for this which you may want to vote for:

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Feature-Requests/Turn-off-the-vibration-function/idi-p/831749

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
14 REPLIES 14

There isn't at the moment but someone has created a feature request for this which you may want to vote for:

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Feature-Requests/Turn-off-the-vibration-function/idi-p/831749

Best Answer
I guess I would suggest turning off notifications temporarily to turn off the txt message vibrations while you're working out. There's a quick toggle if you swipe down from the top (music controls) where you can toggle notifications on and off.
Best Answer

I've noticed that under music control text messaging can be turned off, but i don't think this is what you want. I agree it would be nice to have a silence option.

Maybe even have the Blaze honor the quite periods of the phone setting.

Best Answer

Hello @Meyers, welcome to the Fitbit Community! It's great to have you here Woman Happy as @SteveH mentioned turning off the vibration on the Blaze is currently not an option but he found a suggestion has already been made on the Feature Request board. Vote for the idea and add your comments. @Heidstirr and @Rich_Laue thanks for your cooperation! 🙂 

Thanks for stopping by! Smiley Wink

Retired ModeratorAngela | Community Moderator

It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of silver and gold! Share your story!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Do you know anything else to do when the blaze will not stop vibrating I have tried to push the buttons and it don't work and I have called the support team and they don't even know how to fix it I have had it for a week and it's already broke? I spent a pretty penny on this could you please help me out 

Best Answer
0 Votes

If you're unable to restart it, are you able to shutdown the tracker:

1. Swipe right to left on the home screen to the Settings screen. 
  2. Tap Settings and scroll down to Shutdown.
  3. Tap Shutdown and confirm.
  4. To turn your Blaze back on, press any button.
  5. Sync your tracker as soon as you turn it back on. If you don't, the time may be incorrect. 
Best Answer
I have tried all of that and it's not working

Carl Cooper
Best Answer
0 Votes

Even when I shut it down it still vibrates 

Best Answer

Very disconcerting when you are troubleshooting low voltage electrical circuits on a programmable logic controller an it vibrates.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Ccooper1995 I might be reafingryour post wrong, you say even with the tracker shutdown and off, it still vibrates? 

The blaze has a quick setting on it to turn off notifications. 

Best Answer
I have done everything in the FitBit app on my phone to stop the
notifications and also in the Settings on the Blaze. I still continue to
receive the notification "All caught up! No Notifications". I've even
deleted my account and restarted. I still get the same notice. When I get
into an enrgized electrical panel I leave the Blaze in the truck. I don't
need any distractions in a 480 volt A.C 1200 Amp enclosure especially a
vibration on my wrist.
Best Answer
0 Votes

All caught up, simply means that there is nothing to display. 

This is not a notification nor will it cause the Blaze to vibrate as a notification will. It is simply a status displayed when the user opens up the notification screen and there is nothing to display. 

As for deleting your account, this can only be done by contacting Fitbit and asking them to delete it, I very much doubt the account was deleted. 

Best Answer
I vibrates on my mine! Sort of silly to have a notification that I'm all
caught up but there are no notifications. I've seen the threads in the
FitBit community; is there anyway possible to program a day/time feature to
disable all notifications especially the vibration feature?
Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Forums @SunsetRunner and @Rich_Laue thanks for stopping by.

I appreciate the efforts in trying to fix this issue. If you are receiving the "All caught up! No Notifications" message on your Blaze without a reason, I recommend setting up your tracker as a new device by doing the following from your Fitbit app:

1. From the Fitbit app dashboard, tap or click the Account icon.
  2. Tap Set Up a Device.
  3. Choose your device and follow the on-screen instructions to continue.

Make sure to sync your tracker before doing this to avoid losing your information. 

I hope this helps, let me know the outcome. Robot Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes