Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I wear my Blaze inside of my wrist?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Can i wear my blaze on the inside of my wrist? I am a very small framed person and i seem to catch it on everything when i wear it like a watch? 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
9 REPLIES 9

Hi there @LNJfarmsranch. Great to see you in the Community Forums! 🙂

We normally recommend using the Fitbit Blaze on the outside of your wrist but I'd say that as long as it has a steady contact with your skin for the heart rate to be recorded properly, there will be no problem at all.

Any other question you may have, let me know. I'll be happy to help!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer

currently Quick view will not work when worn inside the wrist. 

Best Answer

I've not worn mine like that for long periods of time but I do wear it like that while lifting and using kettlebells so as not to hit the screen. Seems to track fine, I've not had any issues.

Best Answer

Huh, that's something I hadn't think about @Rich_Laue but you're right. It will not work properly when placed on the inside of the wrist.

@lorraineg, great to see you joined us and thanks for sharing this with us!

Best Answer

Why won't it work properly on the inside of the wrist? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @April..., welcome to the Community Forums!

The tracker should work well on the inside of the wrist. It is the quickview feature which works by you turning your wrist for the display to light up that will not work because of the way it operates. All other functions should work properly.

Hope this clarifies your question. Let us know if you need anything else!

Best Answer

Is there any chance of Dev creating an in-wrist mode for this? Or is there a different motion/shake that in-wrist users can use to operate the quickview?

Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes

That is a problem, I was having to turn my wrist in a lot of different ways to get it to light up. I have a sense - if you push the tab on the left side of the face it lights up so that's just as easy for me. I don't need to watch everything while I'm exercising. The inside of the wrist is way more comfortable for me and I don't even notice it while I'm sleeping so that's why I use it. I'm more interested in health stuff than exercise... it is kind of cool to see that I'm walking way more than I thought I was though.

Best Answer

I actually find the quick view works better since I’ve been wearing it on the inside of the wrist. 🙂

Best Answer