Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can t accept or reject calls with fitbit blaze?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello,

I have a Fitbit Blaze and regarding notification of calls it shows me the person that is calling but does not give me the possibility to acept or reject the call. In fact in the monitor only appear the name of the person that is calling me but does not appear both red and green phone icons to reject or accept the call. WHY?

I have a samsung Galaxy J5 that does not appear on device list, however all other specs work fine (stairs climb spec excluded)

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 BEST ANSWERS

Accepted Solutions

Hi @nunopisco! I have moved your post from the Spanish forums to the English Blaze board. At this time there's no way to accept or reject a call from your Fitbit Blaze, if you have an Android device. It will only notify you when you have an incoming call. 

You'll be able to accept or reject calls only with a compatible iOS device.

Thanks for stopping by, see you around!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer

@ryanelliott Unfortunately, I don't have the answer to that question. There is, however, a feature request for Accept/Reject Calls on Blaze specifically for Android devices that you should vote for. 🙂

Andrew | Community Moderator, Fitbit

What motivates you?

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
28 REPLIES 28

Hi @nunopisco! I have moved your post from the Spanish forums to the English Blaze board. At this time there's no way to accept or reject a call from your Fitbit Blaze, if you have an Android device. It will only notify you when you have an incoming call. 

Best Answer

This answers a my question i've been asking over a 2-day chat session.

Althought it upsets me that it's only available via the iPhone Fitbit app, it does answer my question.

However, now I have another question - When will the accept/reject calls be available when using Android?

Best Answer

@ryanelliott Unfortunately, I don't have the answer to that question. There is, however, a feature request for Accept/Reject Calls on Blaze specifically for Android devices that you should vote for. 🙂

Andrew | Community Moderator, Fitbit

What motivates you?

Best Answer
Please update this feature
Best Answer
0 Votes

Never going to happen on the current blaze, maybe in a future model though.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@racertempo I agree with only 85 votes, compared to the 1000 votes, it probably won't happen since it is not a popular rewuest. While many might be commenting in this forum it is the suggestion linked above where the votes count. 

If you really want it then advertise it by putting a link to the request in your signature. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I've searched everywhere on the Internet and community pages and I can't find the answer to this question. I also don't understand why this was an issue in the first place; why make it accommodating Apple but not Android? It is upsetting that this discrepancy not openly disclaimed on the advertising and hid on the 23rd page of the manual. Please fix this asap!
Best Answer

@BeccaBlazeQ I moved your post to the current conversation on this topic. 

Please see above to see how to add your vote. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm very disappointed that the accept or reject call feature does not work with any andriod phones. More people have andriod phones than ios phones. Please do a software update to fix this for all of us andriod users. THANKS!!!

@AndreaFitbit wrote:

Best Answer
0 Votes

Has this been fixed for the Android?  Thinking of purchasing the blaze but have an Android phone.  Will I be able to accept it reject calls?

Best Answer
0 Votes

If your asking if this feature has been implemented,  no

Best Answer
0 Votes

@AndrewFitbit

OK Andrew, 12 months and still nothing done about this ADVERTISED FEATURE of the Blaze.

How many votes or how long does it take to get the functionality which the Blaze was sold as having ?

I see there are already feature suggestions for the new Ionic which have been implimented and only had a handfull of votes.

Atleast REJECTING calls would be a satisfactory option.

Best Answer
0 Votes

This feature was never advertised to work with Android phones, but does work as advertised with iOS.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Pardon me @Rich_Laue but if you read the Notifications section of the Blaze How-To from the Fitbit website, there is NO mention that accepting or rejecting calls from the Blaze is an iOS only function.

https://www.fitbit.com/au/blaze/blaze-101#fitbit-mobile-device-101-10

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just received this as a christmas gift from by boyfriend. love the watch and all its features! i was very disappointed when i realized that my samsung galaxy edge 6 was not "compatible" to accept/reject calls. But i saw a galaxy 3 and 4 listed as compatible?? For the price and brand, this feature should have been compatible on all android devices. very disappointed

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sorry @KLeBlazeS5 I did not write the documentation. 

@cjb11322 no android phone has this option, it is on iOS only. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

It was absolutely fantastic that the Fitbit developers in the last update answer our requests to have notifications sent to our Fitbits while Silent mode was turned on. THANK YOU.

Now all we need is for them to also allow us to reject or answer calls from our Blaze when paired to an Android phone as was promised in the intitial product description years ago. Then all us Blaze and Android users will be happy with our Fitbits.

Best Answer

Yes I noticed that we now have the option to receive when the phone is on silent. 

Answer and reject calls is a soluble on the Blaze for ios, and on the ionic and versa for android. Let's hope that the Blaze and Android get this feature soon .

Best Answer
0 Votes

Have fitbit released this option or not? I have not been using my fitbit blaze since long because of unavailability of this feature. 

Kindly advise. 

Best Answer
0 Votes