Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can t accept or reject calls with fitbit blaze?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello,

I have a Fitbit Blaze and regarding notification of calls it shows me the person that is calling but does not give me the possibility to acept or reject the call. In fact in the monitor only appear the name of the person that is calling me but does not appear both red and green phone icons to reject or accept the call. WHY?

I have a samsung Galaxy J5 that does not appear on device list, however all other specs work fine (stairs climb spec excluded)

Best Answer
0 Votes
28 REPLIES 28

This option has been on the blaze since day one @AnkitAgarwal, see page 24 off your user manual. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Can you pls send me the user manual? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Only for the iPhone, NEVER for Android though it was originally promised for both.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Which phone do you have ?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@AnkitAgarwal go to the bottom of this page, tap help, tap your Blaze, tap manual. 

@KLeBlazeS5 what is never for android, I've been accepting or rejecting android calls on the Blaze, Ionic, versa line, and now the sense. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I am sorry but no accept or reject calls feature is available with Android
devices. It is still only with ios device.
Best Answer
0 Votes

This feature is still with ios phone only, not for Android phones. Don't know how are you saying that this feature is available since inception. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I only say it is because the user manual says you can and I have only had android phones and have never had a problem rejecting or accepting calls with the blaze or any other tracker. I also asked a friend, who has a blaze and an android phone. 

On iOS we can not reply to texts because apple has blocked this feature. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Well then Rich, you and your friend must be the only two Blaze and Android users who can because there have been so many others who have posted this as a problem for many years as you will find if you searched the Blaze user forums...

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/message?advanced=false&allow_punctuation=false...

Hopefully you would like to share how you got it working when Fitbit and the rest of the Blaze community can't ?

Best Answer
0 Votes