Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't change the clock face on my Blaze

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Clock says clock error go to fitting app and try another clock?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

From How do I change the clock face on my Fitbit device? 

JohnnyRow_0-1629302090268.png

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

From How do I change the clock face on my Fitbit device? 

JohnnyRow_0-1629302090268.png

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer

Thank you I've got it up and running again 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you how much for this simple yet previously elusive answer! I had been trying to follow so many other steps that led me nowhere. Thank you very much!

Best Answer

That's the way it was supposed to work since the Blaze came out in Spring 2016. But starting around May this year, it wasn't working on the IOS App. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you soooo much.  I Thought they had taken away the ability to change the clock face. For over a year now I didn’t think I could do it anymore.  I was thinking I’d have to get rid of my Fitbit and go to the Apple Watch.  I’m so glad I read your response, thank you thank you thank you!!? I just changed my clock face. 😃

Best Answer

@MarkMM wrote:

That's the way it was supposed to work since the Blaze came out in Spring 2016. But starting around May this year, it wasn't working on the IOS App. 

I did not realize that.

Best Answer
0 Votes