Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't delete Fitbit notifications

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I can’t delete my Fitbit notifications they go back to June last year. I’ve tried most things that other people have tried and still no luck. So, can you help please?

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
29 REPLIES 29

On the aop 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Does anyone have a screen shot of these 3 month of notifications being mentioned? 

Best Answer

Thanks for the update @Ste33@gmorrell and @Rich_Laue for stopping by.

As requested by our friend, if some of you have a screenshot of your notifications, you can attach it by following the instructions provided in this post. You can also, try to log out and log back in to your accounts.

Hope to hear from you soon. Man Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
what is that?

quote- Does anyone have a screen shot ifothese 3 month okdonotifications
tgattare being mentioned?
Best Answer
0 Votes
Don't know what happened, but 6mos of notifications are gone on the IPhone FitBit App. Now I only have 3months on the IPhone Fitbit App. Since my phone is a 6s and there are battery issues, I'm trying to make sure this is not comprising my battery life!

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

I can't remove my notifications, either. I have 227 notifications that can not be deleted. They go back to March 27, 2017. They take up too much memory.

I like some of the notifications, so I don't want to turn off all notifications.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@ercourter notifications are in the tempary app cache, clear the app cache and you will be good. 

Best Answer

Welcome to the Community @ercourter@Francescb great to see you participating, @Rich_Laue and @gmorrell thanks for your input.

Have you tried to log out and log back in to your accounts? If you haven't, try this and also as requested in previous posts, provide me with a screenshot of your notifications by following the instructions provided in this post.

See you around. Robot Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

I just spent 40 minutes online with a Fitbit "technician."  As it was 6 months ago, the notification which appears to be new (It has a red dot next to the Notifications tab) cannot be deleted.  After 40 minutes of pseudo-troubleshooting, I was told that the problem cannot be fixed and Fitbit is working on it.  Why didn't the techie just tell me he didn't know how to delete the notification instead of wasting my time?  This is what happened 6 months ago when I first tried to get Fitbit to resolve this.  Annoying.  Now I don't even check my notifications since I know it will be an old, undeletable message from Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Not sure why @CathyFitNBit  but this thread is on the Blaze hardware board and about the App store,  with 4 different versions of the app I'm not sure of everyone is using the same app.  Win phone,  android,  win computer,  or iOS device. 

Best Answer