Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't find the serial number without my box

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Help I need help finding the serial number for my Fitbit blaze I do not have the box anymore 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@joe32423   That link is close, but incorrect.  That is your serial number, but it’s in code!

Write down that 12 digit/letter sequence at the end of the URL.  Write the following letters beneath it: KLIJGHEFCDAB.  Put it in ABC order and you have your serial number.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

The only place thr setial nuber may be found is on the box. Without the box i suggest gettong in touch with support at contact.fitbit.com 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Agree with Rich. It should be displayed on your DashBoard under the Device.

That would be a good suggestion to FitBit, and easy to implement. They probably have the serial number on file, and are just not displaying it. (hint hint)

Try send an eMail to ...  https://contact.fitbit.com

Best Answer

Fitbit are run by idiots.  No other company on earth puts the serial ONLY on the box. This creates a norm that no one expects for a company to do something so stupid.  And when you call asking for it they will say they can't give it to you for 'security reasons'.  It's so stupid. All other devices from TVs to Cars to other smart watches put the SN SOMEWHERE on it.  So Fitbit screws everyone who threw away the box that needs to use a 3rd party warranty. 

Now someone posted in another thread this MIGHT work (YMMV). Go to fitbit WEB, then click settings, then your deivce, and in the url you'll see the SN.  I have no idea if that's true, but it's something to try:

https://onedrive.live.com/?authkey=%21ABfC225rzGWVuLM&cid=03B891B8AF53A9E4&id=3B891B8AF53A9E4%216229...

Best Answer
0 Votes

@joe32423   That link is close, but incorrect.  That is your serial number, but it’s in code!

Write down that 12 digit/letter sequence at the end of the URL.  Write the following letters beneath it: KLIJGHEFCDAB.  Put it in ABC order and you have your serial number.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes