Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't get my messages since I got my Samsung Galaxy 8

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I cannot get my messages on my blaze since I got my new phone.  Notifications are on.....I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app.  Any suggestions?

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

Having the same problem. Tried everything. Getting a Bluetooth error on the app. Tried restarting the phone, uninstalling the app. Nothing seems to work. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

You will also have a battery problem with the Blaze S8 combo.  The fit bit people said they worked on the issue and Samsung needs to update their device then they closed the thread.  

Please keep us posted as to when Samsung us going to make the update.  Since fit bit worked so hard on the issue I would assume they are in contact with Samsung.  So please enlighten us as to when we should expect to see an update from them.  I would say this issue is not resolved at all.

Best Answer
0 Votes

There is a fix spent two days trying to get s8 to work with notifications on fitbit blaze just down load Microsoft outlook from play store then notifications come trought on blaze still have bad battery brain 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Any other ideas? Didn't work
Best Answer
0 Votes

Did you install app and set up then click out look on notification in fitbit app 

Best Answer
0 Votes

This Blaze is not compatabile with my Galaxy 8 also a fully charged unit drained in one day, what is going on since I am about to return to the store tomorrow.

Which unit works with Galazy 8?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Had this issue up till a few days ago, I now get notifications on my Blaze from my Samsung S 8  still have battery drain on blaze.. have to recharge Blaze a lot more often now. Im not entirely sure what i did differently from previous attempts to get the notifications to finally work but I can tell you what i did do a few times before it started finally worked with my Samsung S8... I updated the fitbit app , I also uninstalled the Fitbit app a few of times. I would then pair Bluetooth on Ph to FitBit Blaze  (did this a few times too ) Make sure you pair ph. with Blaze Classic not just blaze. When blaze classic is paired with Phone  a pop up mgs should appear to approve notifications access ect.. if it doesn't then try going into your Samsung S8 settings..then go into lock screen and security... then scroll down check that notifications is On ...then scroll further down go into Other security settings... open and then scroll down to notifications access and slide the Fitbit notifications services to On. and then finally I started receiving  notifications on My Blaze..not immediately though which was strange.. however all good now and enjoying the blaze again.. but I did nearly gave up a few times though. Hang in there but its all working great now. good luck 

Best Answer
0 Votes