Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't log in to my account

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I had to log out of my app on my mobile. I cannot log back in it is taking ages. I have put the correct.

Moderator edit: Subject or clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

It's great to see you around @MAGS.MCPARLAND. Could you please be more specific about the inconvenience you have? Are you receiving an error at the moment of logging in to your account? Have you tried to reset your password? If you haven't, you can do this by following these steps from your Fitbit app:

1. Open the Fitbit app.
  2. Click Log In and Forgot your password?
  3. Enter your email address and click Send Reset Email. A link where you can reset your password will be sent to your email address.
  4. Go to your email inbox and click the link in the email. This link will take you to our mobile website.
  5. Enter your new password and click Change. You'll need to enter your password here and then once again to log into your account. Keep this in mind and be sure to enter your password correctly both times.
  6. Return to the Fitbit app and log in.

I hope this helps, let me know the outcome. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I can't log in to my Fitbit account on my phone...... i can log in thru my computer.  I put in my password and it just keeps me waiting to no avail...

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's great to have you here @TesM! I would like you to attempt a password reset using the "Forgot Password" link on the iOS app. Also, after this try to login using the online Dashboard and Fitbit app. 

Hope this helps! 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes