Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't pair my Blaze

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

This morning by Blaze stopped syncing. This has happened before, so I took steps to remedy. Nothing worked. When I tried reinstalling the app and repairing the Blaze, my S8 kept trying to pair with my wife's Blaze. It doesn't even register my Blaze. Mine is on, fully charged, but it seems to be either invisible or not broadcasting. Tried classic pairing with no effect. Please help.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

A warm welcome to the Community @MattEllett.

Thanks for troubleshooting this by yourself. If you are having issues pairing your tracker, I recommend taking a look at the help article Why can't I set up my Fitbit device? and follow the instructions provide there.

I hope this helps, let me know the outcome. Robot Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

A warm welcome to the Community @MattEllett.

Thanks for troubleshooting this by yourself. If you are having issues pairing your tracker, I recommend taking a look at the help article Why can't I set up my Fitbit device? and follow the instructions provide there.

I hope this helps, let me know the outcome. Robot Happy

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
Well, I'm not sure what happened, I read through and had already tried everything. Gave it another shotand it paired today with no issues... 

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S8.
Best Answer

Those are great news @MattEllett, I am glad to hear that you were able to setup your Fitbit. If there is anything else we can help you with, do not hesitate to post it.

Keep the stepping up! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes