Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't pair my Blaze

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I must have tried 50 times to re-connect my Blaze, once I enter the 4 digit code it just sits there, sometimes for hours with nothing happening. I've deleted the app, set up a new account, nothing. I've tried will fix it. I've tried every solution I have been able to find posted online, none of them have worked.

HELP!

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hey @uncledez, welcome to the Community and thanks for troubleshooting this by yourself.

Can you please tell where are you trying to pair your Blaze, from a phone or a computer? In the meantime, I recommend restarting your tracker and make sure that you are doing the following to set it up from your Fitbit app by doing the following:

1. From the Fitbit app dashboard, tap or click the Account icon.
  2. Tap Set Up a Device.
  3. Choose your device and follow the on-screen instructions to continue.

Hope to hear from you soon. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

Same problem. I hit the left button and it “finds” the tracker but does not “connect” to it. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

A warm welcome to the Forums @Queenfan02, thanks for troubleshooting this by yourself.

I would like to know if you are receiving any type of error? If you aren't, keep in mind that it might take some minutes to setup a Blaze. Could you please provide me with a screenshot where this process gets stuck? 

Hope to hear from you soon. Woman Happy

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
I’m not sure what happened. But about 2 hours later it decided to reconnect. Not sure why took so long.
Best Answer

Those are great news @Queenfan02, I am glad to hear that your tracker is now paired and working. If you need anything else, do not hesitate in posting it.

Happy stepping! Smiley Wink

Best Answer