Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't paired after tapping "forget device"

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I accidentally pressed "forget device" and now can't sync my Fitbit to my iPhone. If anyone could help me that would be great please!

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

A warm welcome to the Community @PhoebeJ13. Have you tried to restart your Blaze? If you haven't, I recommend restarting it and follow these steps from your Fitbit app:

1. From the Fitbit app dashboard, tap or click the Account icon.
  2. Tap Set Up a Device.
  3. Choose your tracker and follow the onscreen instructions to continue.

I hope this helps, let me know the outcome. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for the advice, it really helped. Got it working again now! Thanks 

Best Answer

Those are great news @PhoebeJ13, I am glad to hear that your tracker is now paired and working again. If you need anything else, do not hesitate in posting it.

Happy stepping! Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I too pressed Forget Device on Pixel 4 Android phone. My Versa still updates in the FitBit App. Won't recognize my Versa2:in Bluetooth Settings. Rebooted my phone - but still doesn't Find Device. Help

Best Answer

I too accidentally pressed Forget Device in Settings of my Pixel 4 Android phone. My Versa2 Tracker still updates in Fitbit App. But Bluetooth won't locate my Versa2. Help!

Best Answer
0 Votes