Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't see account icon

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

As part of my unsuccessful attempts to get my Blaze working the instructions say that I should click on the 'account' icon on the Dashboard to do various things. I cannot see an 'account' icon on my dashboard. Any idea why not or if it's in another menu/icon where about I can find it?

Please someone help me, I'm so fed up!

Thanks

Richard

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

There appear to be 2 different dashboard's, apparently I was looking at the wrong one.

Is it me or is this system a load of rubbish ?????

Richard

Best Answer
0 Votes

Lets look at what might be wrong.could you help here? 

Is your tracker setup to your Fitbit account?

So far all we know is that it is not doing something that is expected to be doing.

There is a dashboard on each app, androis, win 10 phone, olde4 windows phone, iOS, and a web dashboard mobile and desktop versions. 6 versions in all..

Best Answer

It's great to see you around @RichardT7 and @Rich_Laue thanks for stopping by.

As questioned, could you please be more specific about the issue you are having? What are you trying to do, are you in a computer or in a phone? Which phone you have? In the meantime, you can see if your phone is compatible by checking our list of compatible mobile devices.

Hope to hear from you soon. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

Hi Alejandra & Rich

Since posting my question I've managed to talk to one of your customer service team who tells me that while the Blaze should connect via the charging lead sometimes they don't and they are sending me the wifi dongle.

Hopefully this will enable me to get the Blaze connected/set-up etc, I'll let you know when I've got it working.

She seemed less sure whether my new Samsung J3 will work with it but seemed to think that it would.

As I said in my earlier post I have found the dashboard with the account icon on it so all is OK there - it would have helped if the web & manual instructions had made it clear which dashboard it was referring to !!

Thanks for all your help - I'll be back if the dongle doesn't work

Many thanks

Richard

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the update @RichardT7, I am glad to hear that you found a solution for your issue by calling our support team. You can find a Blaze manual by clicking here. If you need anything else, do not hesitate in posting it.

Catch you later. Woman Wink

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer