Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't see heart rate information on app

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi guys.

So, my Blaze is a few days old and I got it as a replacement for my Charge HR that unfortunately met its demise (falling apart, wasn't syncing, etc.). My Blaze was fine and worked perfectly, but for some reason it hasn't updated the RHR in the Android app. But the Windows app on my Win10 laptop shows it as 61bpm in the tile, but if you click it it has "--" next to today's date, but there is data for today's date?

I'm just confused, and although this is similar to what happened with my Charge HR it's not as bad, but HR tracking is important for me, so the fact it's seemingly not working again isn't great.

My phone is up to date (Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+), the Android app is up to date, so is the Windows app and the tracker itself. 

Any help would be appreciated. 

Thanks!

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Those are great news @floating, I am glad to hear that your heart rate issue has been resolved after the update. If you need anything else, do not hesitate in posting it.

Happy stepping! Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Forums @floating and thanks for troubleshooting this by yourself.

Could you please provide me with a screenshot of where are you seeing this issue? Have you verified if the heart rate option is "on" of your tracker? If you haven't, I recommend swiping to settings and check if the heart rate is on or auto.

Hope to hear from you soon. Woman Happy

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

The Android app has updated so it seems to have sorted itself out! Now I can't take a screenshot, sorry. 😞 But yeah, it was on "auto" for heart rate tracking. It was also set as "pair" for the Bluetooth Classic setting if that makes any difference, but it somehow changed itself back to just "on" for this setting. Not sure if that's relevant though. 

Best Answer

Those are great news @floating, I am glad to hear that your heart rate issue has been resolved after the update. If you need anything else, do not hesitate in posting it.

Happy stepping! Woman Happy

Best Answer