Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't setup fit not blaze to iPhone 6

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Trying to setup Fitbit blaze on I phone 6 plus . It just keep searching for device ... nothing happens there on. Please help.

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hello and welcome!

Have you tried logging in to the account you already have?

Try again. Fail again. Fail better.
Best Answer

It's a new watch I have bought . While I could not dying through my I phone 6 plus , I tried it through another Moto G , thus log in is created . When I tried logging in through I phone , it does not happen. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's great to welcome you @AKSHATTA and @ThatGreen thanks for stopping by.

I would like to know if you keep having inconveniences setting up your Blaze? If you do, I recommend restarting your tracker and please confirm you are doing the following from your Fitbit app:

1. From the Fitbit app dashboard, tap or click the Account icon.
  2. Tap Set Up a Device.
  3. Choose your tracker and follow the onscreen instructions to continue.

Let me know the outcome. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

Thanks dear . But I am unable to proceed on the fit bit I phone 6 APP. I am unable to proceed beyond second screen . The screen ask which device do you want to set up, and then shows no device below it . tried logins but after phone tying user I'd and password again nothing happens 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the information @AKSHATTA. Have you tried to log out and log back in to your account? If you haven't, I recommend trying this. If the Blaze is already paired, you should be able to see the tracker's icon in the upper let corner of your Dashboard.

Hope to hear from you soon. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes