Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you schedule quickview?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I don't think so...  Here's my problem:  Quickview is fast and reliable.  I like it.  But at night when I'm sleeping I don't want the screen to come on.  I notice that if I use my left hand to, say, pull up the blanket the screen comes on.  Since Fitbit knows when you're asleep, it should be able to know not to turn on the screen when your arm moves.  Alternatively, there should be a schedule during which Quickview doesn't operate.

Is there any way to control it?  BTW, I don't seem to be able to turn Quickview on/off from the watch in the settings mode.  Should I be able to do that?

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Quick view will not turn off while sleeping as people use it during the night to see the time when they wake up for whatever reason. If I wake up in the middle of the night I often check the time on it.

Yes, you should be able to turn it on and off in the settings. See page 26 of the manual.

Best Answer

Do a search of the feature request forum, instructors found at top of that page.

I know there is a request for a do not disturb period for the Blaze. You could add your vote,  but for now the option is available right on the Blaze to turn quick view off.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Except that with my Blaze, no matter what I do, it still lights up when I move my arm, even at night. FitBit sent me a new one after I tried every instruction they sent me. The new one is the same. I no longer go to bed with the Blaze; switch to my Charge HR but it annoys me to have to do that.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I turn Quick View off each night before I go to sleep right on the device under Settings and then back on in the morning. It's odd that it's not working for others as easily.

Best Answer
0 Votes
That's what I wanted to do (turn it off at light then back on on the morning) but mine (and the replacement) won't let me do that. The settings say it's off but it keeps lighting up.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes